It is the policy of AMG1 to conduct all business activities in a responsible manner, which assures the health, and safety of people, preservation of the environment, quality of the services and compliance with all applicable health, safety, environmental, legal, quality and regulatory requirements in countries where we operate.
To achieve this business ethic and culture, we utilize Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Management Systems (HSEQMS) that are designed to:
- Promote Leadership commitment to improve HSEQ culture, prevent injuries, ill health and adverse impacts on the environment;
- Provide a framework that will comply with client requirements;
- Assign clear roles and responsibilities regarding HSEQ, including the right to STOP WORK where conditions or practices are deemed unsafe;
- Identify, analyze and effectively manage all risks arising from AMG1 activities;
- Continually monitor and improve our systems (HSEQ-MS), culture and performance, including reducing and preventing pollution, through an on-going review of our objectives, targets, metrics, system gaps, and implementation of proper corrective and preventative actions (CAPA).
These will be the guiding principles in our execution philosophy, procedures and commercial agreements.
This policy is applicable to AMG1 and their subcontractors, as appropriate.
Alan B. Gicana
12th July 2023